Breakfast: Kale & Potato Hash
- 8 cups torn kale leaves, (about ½ large bunch; see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked shredded potatoes, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Place kale in a large microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave until wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, and finely chop.
- Meanwhile, mix horseradish, shallot, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add the chopped kale and potatoes; stir to combine.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the kale mixture, spread into an even layer and cook, stirring every 3 to 4 minutes and returning the mixture to an even layer, until the potatoes begin to turn golden brown and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes total.
Snack: 1 cup raspberries w/ 2 tbsp. plain yogurt and 1 tbsp. of honey
- 3/4 cup PC Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey
Place 3/4 cup of yogurt in a bowl.
Wash and slice your berries, place on top of the yogurt.
Drizzle honey over top.
Lunch: Express Lunch Plate
Dinner: Chicken and Mint Coleslaw
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups angel hair coleslaw
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 poblano chile, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
How to Make It
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté 4 1/2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken to a cutting board, and cut into thin strips.
Combine juice, ginger, sugar, and red pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken strips, coleslaw, mint, and chile, tossing well to coat. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up. Cut each rolled tortilla in half crosswise.